Sunday, January 5, 2014

USA job postings.

They ARE coming. Federal job posts! Been applying to a few fire and trails positions. The more I rummage online, the less excited I feel. Off-season already feels as if it is slipping away. Don't feel ready to apply because I cannot accept the challenging reality of it-yet.

Just one more season, to put in your arsenal. Jack of all trades, master of none. As life intended.

Anyway, I'm another step closer to selling my pickup truck, committing to a forest, and moving to santa cruz for more distraction. If only I could pick one project to work on at once.

Everything else I could say is too personal for a fucking internet blog, one that is only intended to record how many pull ups I can do (one).

The holidays are over, which means my excuse to drink heavily is too! Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment