Monday, January 20, 2014

ACE got it.

In the past short week, I've talked to many mentors. ACE's female C-Faller. Gila's senior fire fighter. Birthday partner Mary-Hunter. They have helped me achieve some inner peace about fire fighting.

Last Friday morning I committed to a fire crew.  The decision was unbearable. Going back and forth like that. Wrote out pros and cons, even.

The need for job security sealed the deal. Ship out in May. Training will get even more serious now.

So far I've ran, and hiked. Doesn't feel hard enough. After this spike, I want to move to a furnished house where I can plan out a routine and get discipline with it. Warm weather love.

If I do stick around Santa Cruz, I would get into activities. Its the only way.

May Goals
25 Solid Pushups
5 Solid Pullups
165 LBS
7 Minute Mile

No comments:

Post a Comment