All I love is dumbbell squats. We as humans love to do things that we're good at. This explains why running is dispassion. I have a 40 pound ass (genetics, beer, cheese, dumbbell squats) that I must take on runs. Anyway this muscular build of mine has no core strength, hence the return of yoga.
I remember four years ago, how great warrior yoga was. I was 160-170 pounds, mostly fat, but flexible fat. haha. Anyway, getting back into it is a cold shocking nightmare reality that yoga is difficult when you have lost practice.
Now that i've hit rock bottom, even in yoga, I can start from scratch.
I've generated some goals to hit by mid-May. When I finally leave the nest of delusion, these goals may change to reflect reality.
-Five Pull-Ups with Work Boots
-Seven minute mile
-Bring weight down to a solid 165 pounds (hiking could get easier)
Someone splash water on my face...
sb
No comments:
Post a Comment