Rainy day. "we need it" says every californian who makes small talk.
In my unimportant world, I'm preparing for an unemployment insurance interview. Earlier last month I was disqualified for paperwork malfunctions. This is the time to appeal.
Saw the G-parents yesterday. They want me to maintain their Sun City house before they sell. Okay. There are citrus trees there yielding enough to make the incentive very worth it. Grape fruit for everyone! Bartenders, Crossfit instructors, Ok Cupid Dates!
Now that I'm a new meathead, investing in protein/glutamine is on the radar. I'm down with the shakes. Was going to eat ice cream anyway.
Last week checked out RAMS (Master's Swim Program) and can't wait to learn how to swim properly. Starting that program soon, this week probably. Will I be able to handle the double dose? (Crossfit at night, RAMS during day) GOING FOR IT BRAHHH.
The only thing not in my diet is hiking. Auburn this weekend! Confluence! Go big! Weight Vest!
Going for Crossfit Sonora this May. My ass will have a permanent kicked mark on it.
Interested in getting body fat analysis done somewhere. Just to mark some progress.
Lots of small goals! Getting those projects done! Cut back on alcohol! Shaving my legs! haha 2014 is already boss.
No comments:
Post a Comment