Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Biznass

Last Monday, I shocked no one. Made a switch to morning training. Crossfit mornings are a cougar den. The cougars are easily beating me, and I don't know whether to feel inspired or discouraged. Feeling the notch kicked up. Rope climbs, handstands, are mentally challenging. I crash into the floor before trying. I would be better at this drunk.

As for swimming, everything is improving. Going longer distances without being too sloppy. Then these new experienced cats come and have perfect form. Definitely jealous. I need to get a grip on reality and stop the PMS. Trying to be excited about the potential.

Last Friday was 14.5 Open for CF. Loved it. Great push. Came in last, but glad I finished.

The storms are here, and I need to take this sunny Sunday opportunity to climb some hills. It might be too muddy. Cramps are taking me out of the game, fuck you cramps.




No comments:

Post a Comment